Monday, August 30, 2010

First week down.

My first week at my new job has definitely been an adjustment. It's similar, however very different at the same time. Adapting to a new schedule and a new age group has been a little difficult. I know I can do it though. I have all of these ideas for units and activities to do with these kids floating around in my head. It's just a matter of getting them organized in a way that would be teachable. Especially with a smartboard.

On the home front, it's also very difficult, since I know that I have like 3 more days to pack and it's not done. Lots of boxes in the living room and the 2nd bedroom, I have some of the stuff in the kitchen packed... but there is a LOT of work to do. I'm just like AHHH will this get done by Thursday night? Seriously.

No comments: