Monday, May 10, 2004

WHOA it changed.

For the second time since I've been here, some part of Blogger has changed. This was more major though, as the website iself has changed. Not too shabby, Blogger.

I am in the midst of writing a Rush composition. It's called Rush Emulsified. You can hear what I have done so far on my website... I may work on it a little more tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a busy day. I have class early (we are showing the middle schoolers the music building and campus a little bit), then I meet about my composistion with Prof. Morton at 10:30, voice lesson at 11:30, class from 12:30 until 1:45, then Voice Area even though I DO NOT want to go... it's gonna be long because everyone does the last one... but I think Steph is performing and I'm sure other people that I know are too so it won't be TOO bad. Then last Tudor Voices meeting at 4:30, then right after that final Chamber Love dinner meet in front of PMC at 5:30, headed to Cheddar's for a 6:00 reservation, then back here after that for Dustin's organized meeting... THAT'S gonna be cool, Christians from all over campus gathering together. That is gonna be AWESOME. Then after that, home. And I can stay up as late as I want and sleep until whenever I want (or at least until 1) because Wednesday is Dead Day (or Study Day as the officals at millikin want to call it... I guess dead is too gory for them or soemthing :-P). But yeah I'm excited... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel getting ever closer and closer to closing my Junior year.

Wow. I can't believe it's been three years already. Been thru good times and bad... Watch for a post of reflection within the next few days.

No comments: