Monday, January 19, 2004

QUIZZES!!!

It's been a while, so here goes.

joe
You are Joe from Digimon. You are almost perfect,
but people think of you as a loser. You have a
lot of friends, and they are all good guys, but
the average person would think that you were
such a loser. You are a nerd, and you had/have
straight As in school. You dont get into
fights, and people you dont like or know would
glance at you, and then continue walking. They
wouldnt say anything to you and would
completely ignore you. All your good friends
would at least say Hi to you. You have a pretty
good, long life. You help a lot of people when
they are passing hard times when they are
feeling sad etc. People appreciate your help,
but they are sill not your good friends anyway.
Thank you for your help, Joe!


*****WHAT CARTOON ARE YOU??? - NEW AND IMPROVED - MANY DIFFERENT RESULTS*****
brought to you by Quizilla

Um, who is this guy?

Take the M&M's Test @ /~erin

kgjalksdfgjlkjb,.dfnoiwajgildsarfjgidsfgilkedjnjt3479dfgjlskf!!!!


Why do you suck so bad?

You suck because: You think you're funny.

Let me be the first to tell you... the only thing funny about you is how much you suck.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This YouThink.com Quiz!



I think I'm funny....

And here we go! I just want to post these all and see what YOU think:

  • My #1 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Alphabet Personality Test, is
  • My #2 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Alphabet Personality Test, is
  • My #3 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Alphabet Personality Test, is
  • My #4 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Alphabet Personality Test, is
  • My #5 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Alphabet Personality Test, is

    The rest go TWNRJKPAYFEXUZMQSVBGD.

    I predicted H before I knew what H meant, so I did pretty well on my prediction.
  • No comments: