Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Money sucks.

Why does it always seem that my whole family seems to get in financial trouble at the same time? It drives me crazy. I have no money, my parents have no money to help me in times of need... I'm seriously considering getting a weekend job. I can't get a daytime job because I have classes during the day. I could work Fridays as well. But still. A job would REALLY help right now. I think I'm going to update my resume and start sending out applications to people. Shanti said that they needed help for lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays (I believe) at pastabilities, but I can't do that since I have classes. The only time I can work really is on the weekends, including Friday. I'll work at freakin' Kroger if I can. I'm not going to work at McDonalds. I promised myself that from day one. But still. Credit card bills are enough to drive me mad, imagine when I have other bills to pay. I think this week I'm going to look for jobs in the paper. Oh well. Things can only go up from here.

I hope.

No comments: