Monday, June 23, 2003

So, why am I still up? I got a call from Mr. Schonke today, saying that he had to go to Madison tomorrow, so I have a day off! Whoo hoo! Only thing is no money being made, but hey, now I can send out that money order for my fanta sign I got off of Ebay! Only cost me 19.55. Including shipping. so yeah. yay. I'm going to go in early on Wednesday then, unless it rains.

I'm all done spending money on stuff; after buying 44 cans of Jolly Good at the store (16 cents a can, how can you go wrong), I figure it's time to save up for my stereo again. I'm almost done paying back my parents for my car stuff so I hope to get my new stereo within the next couple of weeks.

It was hot and humid today, and it's supposed to get really close to 90 tomorrow and even more humid than today. So yeah tomorrow is going to feel like 100 or higher. You who read this and are from the south may laugh at me, but I laugh at you who call 60 cold. Wearing heavy coats when it's 60 is so weird! I wear t shirts in that weather, and some peopel wear SHORTS when it's 65. And 25 is not very cold, weatherbug.

No comments: