Thursday, January 30, 2003

What a night last night. The only thing that pissed me off was that My stupid VCR didn't tape American Idol. But anyway, on to a great night last night.

First Vocal Jazz Company performed at the Bizou. It was a lot of fun. We all sang 2 solos. I sang Desifinado and Just the Two of Us. During Just the Two of Us some drunk people were like, "SING SEXUAL HEALING!!!" So that was kind of scary but funny at the same time. It was a lot of fun. Then I went home. At midnight, I went to Shilling, and there was a snowball fight. A lot of fun. There were people in front of New Hall 2 throwing at us across the street so we ambushed them. One of those guys threw a huge snowball (it felt like ice) at the side of my head. But I got him back when they ambushed us; he was kneeling down in front of the benches in front of Shilling, and I snuck up behind him and dumped snow on him. So I got him back.

IMEA is today! I leave in about a half an hour. So I'm excited.

No comments: