Monday, January 13, 2003

I was right in the last post but I didn't realize it would be this late! Oh well. I had a good break but it seemed too short and Christmas was missing something... I never really got into the mood. I went to the Mall of America and that was cool but I was so tired afterwards and we didn't even hit the anchor stores and I believe we missed an entire wing of the mall! Wow. But I got some clothes from Hollister and Aeropostale (We don't have those stores in Green Bay and Aeropostale isn't even in Appleton) and I got some tea from an awesome store called Teavana. I got one more thing what was it? Hmmm.... I thought I did... Maybe I didn't. There was a cool store where you could embroider your own college on a hooded sweatshirt but it was $65!!!! The bookstore isn't even that much. I worked alot after the new year. I went to Amanda's for her party and that was fun. I saw Chapter 6 :). That was awesome. Umm. I don't know. It seemed so rushed this year and there was no snow and any snow we got melted and stuff... But it was a good break. I'm back now.

No comments: