Monday, August 26, 2002

Well, I'm back at Millikin. This dorm room is so much nicer than Mills. For one, It's AIR CONDITIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another there is a WALK IN CLOSET!!! Garrett says not to say bad things about him in it. Not that I would. Oh, well. I dont' know what to write. I'm in Concert Choir (sob). I seriously cried for about an hour after hearing that news. But Shanan says that God put me there for a reason. He must have. I hope it will be better than I am anticipating. blahblabhalbhalbhldfbhaklsdhg. I spent almost $400 on books. That is so ridiculous. I dare to bet you that I will be getting about $3 back for them at the end of the semester. Why cant this be like other schools where you rent them or something? They pay back such a small amount. Granted, I'm willing to believe it isn't their fault that they pay back so little. It's not the bookstore's fault. There is a power above the bookstore and it isn't Oakland hall.

I'm trying to find a fanta sign for my dorm room. Can't find one yet, although I saw a Fanta vending machine but it was already up to $200. But I want a neon Fanta sign to hang above my computer or my bed or something. Even just a regular sign would be sweet.

Ok that's it bye.

No comments: