Saturday, January 10, 2009

Almost 3 years

OK It's been almost 3 years since I've posted in this blog. I'm going to try blogging again, whether it is in here or on my live journal.

So... what has happened in the last 3 years? I will review 2006-2009 right now.

First, I got out of the subbing gig in Green Bay. (Jun '06)
I FINALLY got a teaching job teaching elementary music in the Chicago area less than a week before school started.
I moved to Addison, IL, a suburb of Chicago (Aug. '06)
Joined the Apollo Chorus of Chicago (Jan '07)
Was in a relationship for about 1 1/2 months. (Feb '07)
Rekindled a relationship with my ex, Vanessa (Mar '07)
Got let go after 1 year teaching. (Jun '07)
Got hired as a middle school music teacher. (Jul '07)
Proposed to Vanessa at Spiaggia (Feb '08)
Went to MENC National Convention (Apr '08)
Married Vanessa (Aug '08)
And now it's (Jan '09)
And now we have decided to move to oak park this summer.

Hope that sums up everything.

1 comment:

sirbradford117 said...

You forgot to include Gende's Giant in your list.