Sunday, October 03, 2004

Ahhh

I'm finding more and more lately that I just want to get out of here and start student teaching. I mean, I'm sick of going to classes. The only classes I really enjoy this semester are Choir (duh), Tudor Voices (duh again), Practicum (which is like pre-student teaching), and Form and Analysis (because I'm a theory geek). I don't want to do the ethno project, exceptional child is at NIGHT for 2 1/2 hours... ah well. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... me getting a good job with good pay and great benefits.

And a wife.

4 comments:

Misty said...

If it weren't for the fact that you were a guy, I'd make fun of you for coming to school to get your MRS degree.

Just trying to stimulate some conversation or something. I'm bored.

Spencer said...

what do you mean mrs degree

Misty said...

You mean you've never heard it mentioned about a girl going to college just to get her MRS degree?

MRS = Mrs.

In other words, she goes to college just to find a husband.

You never having heard that makes my joke useless.

Spencer said...

Didn't realize that was what it was called... must be an Illinois thing ;-)